Saturday, November 28, 2009

Received card #13

Now here's a coincidence for you ... o_O

As I've said before, the US is the second biggest country on Postcrossing ... so when I received my second card from there as my 13th card, I didn't think anything of it. Until I logged on to register the card and, get this, discovered that this second American card was from not only the same state, but from the same city, as my first one! :-o This one too came from Grand Rapids, Michigan. :-D What an incredible coincidence. :-) The sender this time was Stephanie, who told me that the top three things to see in Grand Rapids are the Frederick Meijer Gardens (a botanical garden - I'd love to see it! :-), the Voight House and the Calder Plaza.

The card was sent on October 22nd, and it traveled 6,324 kilometers in 12 days to reach me on November 3rd.

No comments: